History

Old Town Fire Rescue was initially founded in 1856. At the time, titled the Dirigo Fire Company, later in 1868, receiving the title of the Old Town Fire Department. Initially, the department operated with one horse drawn apparatus, pulled by two horses names Fred and Ted.   

Photo Gallery

(click to enlarge)

Old Town Fire Rescue          150 Brunswick Street, Old Town, Maine 04486          207-827-3400